RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-07, 01:24 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

This site is officially dead when...

IP:

..No one is talkin about the World Rap Championships, Spin the Mic, OR Scribblejam.... wtf is wrong with yall

http://www.jumpoff.tv/wrc2007.php

just go there and start watchin battles... the best divisions are prolly LA, New York, and London (Melbournes ok but has too many Thesaurus and Illmac clones)

if uve never watched this shit... the teams to look out for are prolly

LA: Thesaurus and Illmac, Dumbfounded and Sahtyre (theres prolly more but im just doin this off the top of my head) in LA division there is atleast one really skilled freestyler on each team, but not alot of consistency besides those two teams
NY: I think every battle is worth watching pretty much, except if it has Sinister and P in it... well unless u just wanna see a team really get murdered
Atlanta: Parable and Mad Illz
Melbourne: Prime and Purpose, Anecdote and 360
London: Kulez group, G-Dash's group, and Arkaic and Eurgh
T-dot: blah... its ok, too many clones and controversial decisions (the team with poorRich and Kid Twist is good but they have mostly writtens)
Houston: just DONT watch... theres only One good rapper in the whole thing called Phranchyze, but i think he might get killed when they go to Vegas
Detroit: OMG, just watch any battle with Marvwon and QUESTMCody for a good laugh, Moodswangz is good but his partner isnt a good battler at all

i dont understand how theres been no discussion about this that i can see... and if ur really a noob to all of this... u should go look at WRC 2006 and look at ANY Thesaurus and Illmac battle cuz they pretty much killed it last year.

...The real Renegade before Hova...