RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-05, 03:38 PM   #1
Oz™

$5,000,000 for a summary of this book.......

IP: 2BFC 8E87

I need a summary of the book...."esperanza rising".....i promised my lil cousin i would read it and do a report on it for her.....but now i forgot and i dont feel like readin it.....so if u had read the book...or know someone who was read the book....i need atleast a 200 word summary on the book.....i'll give u 5 million rv bucks if u could do it

if you got any info....get at me on aim or msn....pm me if you need my screen names

-MuRc

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 05:29 PM   #2
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

you should just google the book.... look at various reviews and get the jist of the book and then bullshit your way through 200 words with what u picked out... cuz I could write u a 200 page summary, but it don't mean I read the shit.
Old 03-11-05, 05:42 PM   #3
Oz™

IP: 2BFC 8E87

i would know if u read it..........................

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 09:06 PM   #4
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: DFA2 2E73

ayo, i got you homie...my average in skool is 95, so u came to the right person...i read this book in school...my account # is XPETBK-33747 ...

Esperanza was a six year old girl who lived with her father in a vineyard in Aguascalientes, Mexico. She was the only child and the pride and glory of her father. At the age of twelve, Esperanza was given the task to cut out the first harvest of the vineyard. All the ‘campesinos’ cheered when Esperanza came back with the first cluster of grapes. After three weeks of picking the harvest, Esperanza’s parents hosted a ‘fiesta’ to celebrate. Esperanza did not have too many friends but when they saw each other, all they spoke about was their ‘Quinceañeras.’ Every year Esperanza set a bottle of wine on each table for the ‘fiesta’ and cut the flowers for the tables. She pinched her finger with one of the roses’ thorn (a superstitious that meant bad luck). At sun down, after cutting the flowers for the tables, Esperanza waited for ‘papa’ to pick her up to head home. He never came. The bandits killed ‘Papa’ and his ‘vaqueros’. Her house was burned by the jealousy of her ‘Tio Luis’ (Esperanza’s father stepbrother) and her life was falling apart. ‘Tio Luis’ pressured Esperanza’s mother to marry him. Although, Ramona (Esperanza’s mom) accepted the marriage proposal, she decided to go to the US with her servant to work on a farm in California and leave ‘Tio Luis’ flat. As they depart through the night from ‘El Rancho de las Rosas,’ angered knotted Esperanza’s stomach. Good memories invaded her mind as she drove in the wagon. The ride on the train to California was weary and endless. After the arrival to California, on the way to the camp, they stop to rest. Esperanza laid on the ground hugging the earth, hoping to hear the earth’s heartbeat, but she didn’t. She remembered had papa’s words, “be patient and the fruit will fall into you hands,” but nothing happened. At the camp Esperanza tried hard to learn her chores. She worked hard to pay for mama’s medical bills and to save to bring her ‘abuelita.’ Although every now and then Esperanza made Miguel feel humiliated, she did not do it intentionally and felt bad about it. Miguel always supported and comforted her. He was patient and sure that everything will work out. Although Esperanza was hopeless, Miguel reminded her that she had to keep trying. The day came that Miguel proved to Esperanza that where there is hope there is will. Miguel re-united Esperanza with ‘mama’ and ‘abuelita.’ Now Esperanza was happy. At the top of the mountain she felt the earth’s heart beat just like she did with her ‘papa.’ She knew things would change and for the first time she was able to dream of learning English one day and having a small house.

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 09:07 PM   #5
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C7EE 5FCD

damn, u actually did that. lol
Old 03-11-05, 09:07 PM   #6
Linguistics
I'm no vet!..just skilled

IP: 0825 899A

Esperanza was a six year old girl who lived with her father in a vineyard in Aguascalientes, Mexico. She was the only child and the pride and glory of her father. At the age of twelve, Esperanza was given the task to cut out the first harvest of the vineyard. All the ‘campesinos’ cheered when Esperanza came back with the first cluster of grapes. After three weeks of picking the harvest, Esperanza’s parents hosted a ‘fiesta’ to celebrate. Esperanza did not have too many friends but when they saw each other, all they spoke about was their ‘Quinceañeras.’ Every year Esperanza set a bottle of wine on each table for the ‘fiesta’ and cut the flowers for the tables. She pinched her finger with one of the roses’ thorn (a superstitious that meant bad luck). At sun down, after cutting the flowers for the tables, Esperanza waited for ‘papa’ to pick her up to head home. He never came. The bandits killed ‘Papa’ and his ‘vaqueros’. Her house was burned by the jealousy of her ‘Tio Luis’ (Esperanza’s father stepbrother) and her life was falling apart. ‘Tio Luis’ pressured Esperanza’s mother to marry him. Although, Ramona (Esperanza’s mom) accepted the marriage proposal, she decided to go to the US with her servant to work on a farm in California and leave ‘Tio Luis’ flat. As they depart through the night from ‘El Rancho de las Rosas,’ angered knotted Esperanza’s stomach. Good memories invaded her mind as she drove in the wagon. The ride on the train to California was weary and endless. After the arrival to California, on the way to the camp, they stop to rest. Esperanza laid on the ground hugging the earth, hoping to hear the earth’s heartbeat, but she didn’t. She remembered had papa’s words, “be patient and the fruit will fall into you hands,” but nothing happened. At the camp Esperanza tried hard to learn her chores. She worked hard to pay for mama’s medical bills and to save to bring her ‘abuelita.’ Although every now and then Esperanza made Miguel feel humiliated, she did not do it intentionally and felt bad about it. Miguel always supported and comforted her. He was patient and sure that everything will work out. Although Esperanza was hopeless, Miguel reminded her that she had to keep trying. The day came that Miguel proved to Esperanza that where there is hope there is will. Miguel re-united Esperanza with ‘mama’ and ‘abuelita.’ Now Esperanza was happy. At the top of the mountain she felt the earth’s heart beat just like she did with her ‘papa.’ She knew things would change and for the first time she was able to dream of learning English one day and having a small house.

ok u owe me 5,000,000..........lol......I'm deebo bitch!
Old 03-11-05, 09:08 PM   #7
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

Esperanza wuz ~High-Dro~'s 6 year old love slave, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 03-11-05, 09:11 PM   #8
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: DFA2 2E73

u best gimme my paper

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 09:13 PM   #9
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 996E E35D

www.sparknotes.com
sign up, its free in case u eva need this again... but since they already wrote one for u, you can use that...
Old 03-12-05, 05:27 PM   #10
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

where is my money?

Old 03-12-05, 05:29 PM   #11
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-12-05, 05:43 PM   #12
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

i already gave him a good one

Old 03-12-05, 05:51 PM   #13
MC IgGY
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8A1A D0A3

yea that was a good one
Send a message via AIM to MC IgGY   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-05, 05:52 PM   #14
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

LMFAO....that nigga Linguistics copied and pasted yo shit high...LMAO...that was some slick shit, but it wont work....
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-05, 05:54 PM   #15
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

damn....
lmao @ you writin a report for the kid...
ima hit you up sometime soon Dro cause i might need one...

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote