RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-05, 09:54 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Well.....

IP: 3B27 2020

.... im about to look kinda like a dumbass after OneStepBeyonds thread

... but "i think i really like this girl.." but shes got a bf.....

now here goes the story shortened.... she knows i like her...... shes had her bf for over 3 months... now the first week or so after she found out i liked her, she was real cool about it, we were talkin more than usual and everythin..... but lately its almost like shes ignorin me and is always "busy" with hmwk and what not...

.... so i figured, "hey, its not like im in love with her.... and since it looks like she loves her bf, ill juss stop messin wit her" ..... but than i hear from one of her friends brothers that im friends with heard her say that she likes me and wants to hook up, but she doesnt wanna hurt her bf...... (she didnt say it to my friend..... my friend overheard them talkin i think)

.... but she still isnt actin like shes interested..... and than another one of her best friends was tellin me to stay away from her and shit but shes never really liked me...... and wen i asked her "are u tellin me to stop talkin to her cuz im annoyin/botherin her" she says "ummm well yea kinda" ...... wtf is that?????

w/e, id just like opinions...... but i dont really like RV turnin into my life story usually.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-25-05, 10:09 PM   #2
UnPaveMyPath
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Man, I feel you on this. But this girl you like may not want to hurt this fellow, and I mean he was there first, nah mean? but I would keep talking to her. When you hear her tell you that you should stay away from her then do so. But if she doesn't say anything then she obviously wants you in her life. In one way or another, as friends or more than friends. But I've been in this situation before and I stuck with the girl and everything worked out fine. But my situation was a little less complicated because they weren't exaclt boyfriend and girlfriend. But If I were you I would keep talking to her. Wordness.
Old 04-25-05, 10:21 PM   #3
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

^^ aight cool...... yea, thats y this shit is messed up..... cuz im gettin from info that she likes me from one person, and gettin info that im completely annoyin her (even tho i dont know how id be annoyin her wen its not like i call her more than once a week if even that) from another person...... just wish id get info from her once in a while, ya feel?

Old 04-25-05, 10:24 PM   #4
UnPaveMyPath
Herb

I feel you, you should ask her. If she says no then you can go about your business. If she says shes interested then stay with her. I mean if she likes you there is obviously something shes likes about you better than her boyfriend.
Old 04-25-05, 10:32 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5EB2 83C1

Probably ya boy was lying. And her friend is telling the truth. Just act like you don't like her anymore, don't even look at her in the halls or w/e, if she DOES like you, she'll holla.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-25-05, 10:38 PM   #6
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

yea, i thought my boy was lyin also.... but he sed he overheard her sis and the girl talkin.... and i seriously was interrogatin his ass, cuz until he sed that i was almost about to give it up..... i dont think the girl friend is lyin.... but i think she wants me to stop messin wit her more than the girl actually does..... ya know? like puttin in a bad word about me and makin me seem like a bad choice... cuz even wen i asked her is it cuz her friend wants me to stop messin wit her, she was bein all shady and was like "well..... its not like she doesnt have a bf" and not really answerin....

but yea.... most likely he's lyin.... yea, and some of my other boys told me to just try and ignore her or w/e.... or just act like i aint see her in the halls....

Old 04-25-05, 10:42 PM   #7
UnPaveMyPath
Herb

Well I'd just say go for it.
Old 04-25-05, 10:45 PM   #8
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

i say just let her come to you eventually her BF is goin to fuck it all up.....then my friend....you will get the "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow....if ur friend was right........but if her friend was right ya know the one that told you to "stay away".....then forget her theres pleanty of kitty cat to go around!......peayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 10:53 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

^^^ haha..... u talkin about AKon songs or sumthin..... yea, i know that he'll prolly fuck it up soon, no doubt...

Old 04-25-05, 11:46 PM   #10
E-Clipse
Livin' In Shadows

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 91F7 E22B

the simple thing to do is go for it or you'll never know
Old 04-26-05, 01:13 PM   #11
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7996 9DF7

why dont you just ask her.I know thats easier said than done,but maybe if u get her alone just tell her what you just told us.Like you said you are interested,but if shes happy with her bf then thats cool.Just tell her what you think,tell her that you'd like to hook up but if she aint interested then just say ok cool.if she is interested then at least you know you workin at somethin and not just waistin your time,and if shes not interested you can be a lil down for a few days..lol..and then just get on with shit.Either way if you talk to her and tell her what you told us at least you'll know wether she likes you or not.And maybe her friend might be a lil jealous...hmm..i dunno but she could be lying seeing as this girl you like already has a bf and has you interested aswell.

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 04-27-05, 01:30 AM   #12
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FEA2 1C74

^^^^ friend is def. not jealous.... w/e, ima stop messin wit her... supposedley she thinks that i asked her out and thats why shes been all distant.... see this is why i hate some girls..... they think were sendin signals wen were almost never are..... i think she got the idea cuz i asked her sumthin about her lunch period and sed that i pratically had a free period durin than.... but thats not even close to askin someone out.... she found out i liked her, and i told her i respet her bf and shit, so i unno y she got that idea

w/e ima just assume my friend is lyin and shit, and just stay away from her.. it was juss really weird for the fact that we were cool even wen she did know, and than it seemed like her friend intervened, and now all of a sudden im desperate and annoyin her wen the only time i talk to her and shit is in the halls, and usually SHE said Hi first..... but w/e, either way if i was my fault, or that girl influencin her, or alil of both, sems like she likes her bf alot, so ill just hop off that untill later.....