RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-04, 10:03 PM   #11
NoMercy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

k jus tot tell you it was my freind from school he made a name on this site and i asked him to vote for me like how you think its happening im so amd that you think this why would i cheat hes 13 and hes asain his name Ye Htaik but you say Ye as in saying Ya and then his last name is Tai how you pernonse it and i can prove hes my freind add his email ill tell you it if you wanna no it he'll go on cam and show you hes asian and add me im white white as it gets i got a webcam to i can prove all this o and heres wha ti wanted to say in the trojan battle:

o thanks Ye no thats my freind Ye hes from school he voted honest i guess he liked my verse better hmm he said he only votes honest i have hsi email on msn if you want profe i can prove it? it was no cheating ill tell him that yer adding him and he will even go on msn and you can add my email and see a pic of me to prove it but anyway thanks for the vote uppin

i was at school on the computer there on some rubby computer with internet and i was doing a story called (All About Me) for the teacher and i finshed and i wa son the site showing my freinds in the computer lab theres like 20 comps in there like all the same and they liked what i showed them for the audio guys on this site so they asked me to elavate them and go on this site so my freind Ye went on and my freind Taylor Bolin there both my age 13 but im 14 pretty close but please dont d/q this. thanks

Didn't you read the rules? If you share the same computer or know each other, you can't vote for each other or it'd be an automatic banning. Records show that he voted for you on your computer which leaves 2 scenarios... you are the same person, or he is D/Ring you. All 3 of his votes were for you.
Send a message via MSN to NoMercy   Reply With Quote