RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-04, 04:48 PM   #1
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Are U Spiritual/Religious

IP: 424C A1D7

I jus wanted to get your opinions on religion and god and do u or dont u belive in God and if u are religious what religion. BAsicly jus state your opinion of religion and God.

Personaly I belive that there is a creator, somebody or something that created everything and is a higher power but I dont really give in to bible stories or a 100% in any religion really, but i do find them very intresting.
Especialy Christianity and Islam, they are vry intresting and since my dad is a muslim and my mom is a chrstian i have been exposed to both alot.
Old 01-23-04, 04:51 PM   #2
RythmicTendicies

IP: A04B E7DD

I am....I believe in the Bible and it's veiws, I believe that God did indeed create the world and that Jesus one day will return...I want to become a christain someday.

God to me, is the most powerful force, hes everywhere. Jesus is my biggest infulence, simply because of what he done, how he done it, and just how much influence he has on the world....!
Old 01-23-04, 05:07 PM   #3
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

Text Record: 1-0
IP: DE5F 35F4

i'm thinknig there's a creator, but am not in to all that organised religion stuff really. also believe in christ, so i'm a christian technically. the only time you'd actually find me in a church though is if i was forced to be there. the dogma of organised religion and stuff just bores the hell out of me. in my opinion, no point in some priest telling me something over and over again that i already know neway.
Old 01-23-04, 05:11 PM   #4
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: 9DAE 3ADA

Raised Lutheran.

I don't claim any religion now. I believe The Bible and its scriptures. Not what a pastor behind a pulpit tells me. I have 9 versions of the Bible, if I ever learn how to read Hebrew, I'll only use the Hebrew copy of the original...no translation that can mislead you. In other words, yes. I strongly believe in God.
Old 01-23-04, 05:20 PM   #5
Born To Kill
Veteran

Text Record: 114-85
IP: FF89 3C60

I have no affiliation to faith...

To me, all organized religions are a scam.

And each man must make his own mark in the world.

Any help that comes, will be from a person.

So...you tell me where God fits in...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...God's will...

Yada, yada, yada...Whatever!
Old 01-23-04, 05:22 PM   #6
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: 9DAE 3ADA

I wish I lived near Texas. I think we could have some interesting conversations. I'm not one of those people that tries to force their religion on you. Actually, as you can read in my previous post, I don't have a religion. I love discussing issues related to God and mankind..etc. However, i don't like discussing them over the internet on a message board. Text is too easily misconstrued into something else. Discussions that are that controversial and at that caliber deserve a face to face debate/discussion.
Old 01-23-04, 05:23 PM   #7
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4577 CD9A

..I'm a Buddhist..I meditate daily...
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 05:32 PM   #8
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

lol. cracked me up when people at my school used to talk about god, well, i say talk, but i actually mean argue. cos you'd always have one peson taht wouldn't believe nehting u told them, and one person that wouldn't have all the answers. was extremely funny. but u had to be there really. my inane posts don't get across teh moment really. even though i believe in god, i'd usually question the guy defending their religion just cos i think it's important people realise why tehy believe in god tehmselves as oppose to what they've been told.
Old 01-23-04, 05:35 PM   #9
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: 424C A1D7

^^^^ u said that perfectly, People need to belive in a religion or God cuz they really DO belive not jus cuz they been taught that since birth and forced on them.
Old 01-23-04, 05:42 PM   #10
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Text Record: 18-3
IP: C1DA C961

i haven't been to church for 3 years and last time i did go it was a wedding but my familiy are christians i think
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 05:47 PM   #11
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 6E65 1B29

I try to be religious once in a while, I go to church once a month or so, and stop by the Youth Group before I go out on Friday. My best friend is the Pastor's son, and they're obviously very religious. But, we still smoke and drink. He doesn't feel pussy whipped to God though. So we can still do shit, but his parents are strict. I tried to buy into the whole God ordeal, but I question too many things about the Bible to strongly believe in it.

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 05:55 PM   #12
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~
^^^^ u said that perfectly, People need to belive in a religion or God cuz they really DO belive not jus cuz they been taught that since birth and forced on them.

thank's for the compliment. good to see somebody else shares my views about the problems of forcing people to believe something. trying to do so will never work, because only personal experiance can create true faith.
Old 01-23-04, 05:57 PM   #13
Playjahrizer
New to RB

IP: 2690 7A5C

i dont believe in 'god' or practice any religion, but it doesnt bother me at all that some people do. guess i'm going to hell, or so i've been told
Old 01-23-04, 05:58 PM   #14
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

I am religous to an extent. I do believe in faith, but it has been proven that the stories in the bible could not have happend in that time frame. So that kinda changed some of my thoughts on it... Not much though...

Im Protestant

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 01-23-04, 06:08 PM   #15
Phate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9E18 D314

athiest...i agree with Born to Kill.
<B><font size=4 face="still time"><A href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/21stavenueproductions.htm">21st Ave Productions</A></font></b><font size=5> / </font><b><FONT face=gunplay size=4><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/knockoutzcru.htm">KnocKOuTz</a></FONT></SIZE></B>

<FONT face="bankgothic md bt" size=4> Exclusive Beats for Qualified MC's</FONT></SIZE>
Send a message via AIM to Phate   Reply With Quote