RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-04, 04:27 AM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
feedback please...

IP: BD03 F839

Look folks my life has been nothin but tragedy/
a fucked up young soul addicted to corruption and travesty/maybe it's due to my Biology plus anatomy/people think since I'm a guy that nothin should matter to me/well if i was care free than i'd be dead for bein careless/death is reserved for the fearless and you need to be aware of this/my life is similair to the bible story of kane and abel/i was betrayed by society and shoved under the table/my thoughts were too profound, my ideas had to be kept secret/i had soul by the sound, got goosebumps everytime the beat hit/but i was never understood...frostbitten from cold hearts/buried under feet because people didn't like my bold art/
they said i was paranoid, not everybody was a liar/it turns out everybodies satan sayin "I can give you what you desire"/but i can't sell my soul, especially when love and acceptance can't possibly be bought/so I'm left distrought, wandering and wondering, pondering, if i should start thundering/because the real natural disaster is when a victim of evil snaps/and naturally I feel so evil that i could make heaven collapse/i don't know why i feel this way, just angry at the world/you've fed me bullshit all my life and i'm just now startin to hurl/so i need anger management...you got enough courage to come manage my anger?/i think you'd be better off stayin away before i turn back to the boston strangler/yea you heard right, they arrested the wrong man/it was their fault, trusted their necks in the wrong hands/I'm like a strong fan, blow you up like an equal rights activist preachin to the wrong klan/this is dark, but there is light at the end of the tunnel/I'm the only person you know who's been abused by societies cloud funnel/see I'm pourin my heart and soul into text so maybe you'll understand me/i don't want you hand me, sympothy i just wanna use your hearts for my words to land free/some of you out there don't feel this, or don't believe these are my true thoughts and words/and thats fine by me because my only true friends are adjectives and verbs/but atleast I'm bein heard/i don't care if you like it or think it's absurd/see you can't love something or accept it if you don't understand it/which is why I'm pitchin my thoughts to you underhanded/because i don't want you to swing and miss i want you to connect in the sweet spot/say "i felt that!!" with breeze behind your bat so you can get a clean shot/understanding metaphorical langauge, is the key to feelin another ones anguish/people hide their feelings so you need to learn to read between the line/i tried makin it easy for you...if you don't get me..maybe you will next time/

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-04, 09:30 AM   #2
Helium
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: FC26 E24F

hottnes bro... keep bring them flames... seperate ya lines instead of jus makin it go on

ie

jgneoirnhe;oihjn4o//
adfhni[epotnim[j//
Old 05-30-04, 04:02 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: BD03 F839

i normally do...but it was so long that i thought maybe if i did that nobody would read it...but i guess it doesn't matter cause nobody readin this shit anyways...thanks for the feedback tho

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-04, 04:25 PM   #4
baby_gal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 88EF 7D1B

yea...feelin dat, elevate on ya structure init...pretty hard to read but all ina ll gd!
Holla back at sum of ma stuff hun
Peace xx
Old 05-30-04, 04:25 PM   #5
baby_gal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 88EF 7D1B

shit soz didnt know uve alreafy spoken bouyt lines soz hunni
Old 06-02-04, 12:26 PM   #6
Soul Sickness
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........

Text Record: 14-16
IP: B20F 67F7

the only thing i didnt like was the clutter u need to break the lines but overal def feelin it good spit kid........................

drag~on vs Soul
soul vs sika.cell
Send a message via AIM to Soul Sickness Send a message via MSN to Soul Sickness   Reply With Quote