RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-05, 04:07 PM   #1
Bangalore

Yeah for Techno this is a haiku

IP:

ok so i lied

ok i know. i know... this was an acousitc song i did a while back .. there was a piano . and there was a girl sing'n a melody and repeat'n what i was saying

remember where i fell for you? how about that time we walked so far
that we got lost and we didnt care. because we were on the side where we were all but safe

and i owe this memory to you its simple enough . it wasnt malicious it was just what we needed the most. i will lie awake and for get to fade away to sleep

barley breathing as you whisper your last words. i grab your hand but you loosen your grasp and as we forgot . we just never had a chance to move on.

i remember i remember i make myself remember . but you could never fall asleep. we would just lay out there in that field where the old use to weep ,cry and wail it was nothing til we set sail on that summers night.

i wonder.

but never to much . simply to get that o so subtle rush. when enough is never enough and all of your thoughts just turned to the shadows to forget the fear. on your porch we waited for years before you got over yourself .

GREAT JOB,FEATURED POEM THIS WEEK~Fluid

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat

Last edited by ULTIMATE SPY : 03-01-05 at 11:07 PM.