RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-05, 12:17 AM   #1
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

A Day Of My Life

IP:

This was a topical battle.

Light (morning)

Woke up, by the light of the sun rays shining through my window
My body feeling so mellow, felt the wetness on my face from the pillow
Brushed my teeth. now it'sall white and clean, ready to face the day of reality
but before i do that, my body needs to be fresh, the water gives me more energy
got on some fresh clothes, walked out the door, lefting my head admiring the sun beauty
Seeing kids outside having time of there lifes, i crack a smile, while smilling its air earthy
The flowers showing they're beautiful face, and it's not even spring. I take a second to embrace
Birds soaring freedomly through the air, sounds of chirps ehoes through my ear.O what a great day
I'm telling you pieces by pieces of the morning beauty and art, It's also a day of my life
As i get in the car,and i take a second to hold my emotions in until i get to the destination of my life

Dawn (evening)

In my car playing a jazz cd, got me in the mood of remembering the memories i had
My eyes get's red as i get close to my destination, the review mirror signaling that i am sad
Tears starts pouring down on my cheeks, and telling myself "why you have to go and leave me?"
Although you've done your job by protecting and guiding me, but still it hurts me deeply when ya left thee
After my heart has stop or still beating, i'll still love you. When my brain dies, i'll still cherish the memories
i keep telling myself that i want to die, cause this pain is hurting me, and i can't live like thee
I get emotional by looking at your pictures on the wall, I'll get more emotional by seeing you face to face
i'll do everything to get that one chance to talk to you, that soon will come god please dont close the gate

Dark (night)

Finally reached my destination, and looked down, no shining by the sun
As i kneel my tears starts pouering down like rain, my unclear voice says "hi mom"

i'll get links tomorrow, tired going to sleep.

pz. Leave feed.