RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2005
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-05, 11:31 AM   #16
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

aint a battle onm punches not on other shit?? i dno lol imma bout to peep your verse now fam

..Open Mics..

Old 06-24-05, 11:41 AM   #17
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEFC E273

yea but if you present your punches, liek yor readin em off a piece of paper there not effective...its liek you could have the best punches in the world but if you dont delivery them well or have a good flow no one will feel htem....know what im sayin
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d  
Old 06-24-05, 12:01 PM   #18
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

^ i feel you... o yeah and
Quote:
you didnt have a lotta punches like ya last round verse....

^thats cuz i didnt think i would have to use too many this round, im saving a few good ones for next round or whenever i feel i need a quick advantage feel me? o yea n ima get someone to mix n eq for me when any1 gets on, but for now keep tha votes rollin in!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen  
Old 06-24-05, 12:40 PM   #19
E.C
Evolution

ye i get it.... lets get some more votes in here

..Open Mics..

Old 06-24-05, 03:35 PM   #20
the omen
tha illest

IP: 28AD 5545

updated... with tha help of trip...

[/b]
Old 06-24-05, 06:08 PM   #21
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 596D 3521

i liked E.C vbattle track.....omen wasnt feeling the voice dubz over your whole verse
i think you should of cut back on that......lyrics was aight punches very little overall id think it was like an 7/10

E.c i think you ytook this....better verse overall the only difference was that you coulda upped your emotion and delivery...beat was coo ....so yeah you took this to me...the only difference was quality..i really hate your voice lmao but i feel u tried harder .so yea
vote/ E.c

Old 06-24-05, 07:48 PM   #22
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

.................................. thanks... for uh.... tha vote...... but ummm. if i was a dick i could get this disqualified with ease, i however will not, but next time people really need to start giving a break down for BOTH mc's aight? lol plus i think this COULD POSSIBLY be a hate vote cuz i know ecko n maddog are homies n i know maddog n e.c are tite... i dont care about friendly votes, but ferreal people need to put up a break down and give honest votes.... thanks and lets keep tha votes comin... no gay shit... may the best man win...good luck

[/b]
Old 06-24-05, 08:01 PM   #23
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

o yea, n based on the ONE critiqing i did get from ecko, yes, my whole verse was dubbed, but i had one volume higher and they were mixed together fine to me, like some people u can really tell cuz their words sound jumbled but i think this sounded crisp n organized.... but thats just my oppinion... i overdub all my shit...

[/b]
Old 06-24-05, 09:25 PM   #24
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

E.C - shit was weak, delivery was weak, i wasn't feelin 80% of the verse, I just really didn't like it. It was like you were whispering, some of your lines were real basic, just not anything I was expecting.

Omen- Delivery was good, the reverb was too much, but w/e- you didn't throw many punches in this shit, just outflowed your opponent basically, I thought your shit was more effectively put together, if e.c had a better delivery and a couple ouch lines he woulda won, but you take it.

since neither verse was impressive I just went w/ who sounded better/more comfortable on the mic and that had to be omen. peeesh.
Old 06-24-05, 10:19 PM   #25
Mikez
Light Weight

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 5BDE 28FE

*listenin*

omen

beat is str8....not my style fa real.....last punch was the only hot line in the whole verse......no punches @ all in here 2 me...a lot of horrocore shit...for a minute i was thinkin this was a recycled verse cuz it wasn't battlish @ all.......but ummmmm......no hard punches but everything else was def on point...flow was polished and delviery is always good from you...more punches wouldve made this verse flames

ec

ummmmmmm nice verse but basically jus like omens......no punches fa real....but u did have some but they were suprisingly weak 2 me.......hmmmmmm flow was nice....i like ur flow for a uk head.........delivery was nice i liked the little chorus break down joints......decent verse but with a lil more punch and umph u would've got it

ok battle....wasn't what i was expecting......no punches really from either emcees but omen did do a lot of attacking the other so im a give it 2 him

vote=omen

<center>I've Felt The Wrath Of</center>
<center>Lawd Have Mercy(4-2)</center>
Send a message via AIM to Mikez  
Old 06-25-05, 01:36 AM   #26
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 876B 92EB

Ok

Ec- stop whisperin u aint ying yang, punches was ok, some played but delivery could been way betta son seriously kinda dissapointed.

O- stop the mofuckin reverb and shit man..lol, seriously 2 much reverb, but delivery was betta, i think u could come harder but punches were cool not like the punches vs phen but u got this 1

V/O

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...239074&posted=1

^^Return fav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-25-05, 02:38 AM   #27
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 596D 3521

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
.................................. thanks... for uh.... tha vote...... but ummm. if i was a dick i could get this disqualified with ease, i however will not, but next time people really need to start giving a break down for BOTH mc's aight? lol plus i think this COULD POSSIBLY be a hate vote cuz i know ecko n maddog are homies n i know maddog n e.c are tite... i dont care about friendly votes, but ferreal people need to put up a break down and give honest votes.... thanks and lets keep tha votes comin... no gay shit... may the best man win...good luck

Shut the fuck up.....i dont even talk to E.C or mad dogg u need to shut ya lil ass up...i hate ppl like you always complaining......

Old 06-25-05, 05:55 AM   #28
E.C
Evolution

lol... thakns for the honesty peoples./.. upin for more votes

..Open Mics..

Old 06-25-05, 11:18 AM   #29
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

lmao@ uppin wen ur already at the top of the page

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 06-25-05, 11:57 AM   #30
LAWD HAVE MERCY
New to RV

IP: 63D7 7301

O.K..E.C
LISTENING YOU PICKED A NICE BEAT!!
em-shit..o.k..ya accent sounds funny but i can dig it..
ya flows alitte off here an there..ya lryics are simple an you need to up ya punchlines ..
become more creative..this is'nt bad but for a quater finals round i think you should have came harder..

omen..
OOOOOOH.WHAT BEAT IS THIS I NEED THIS SHIT..BEAT IS ILL..
ya flows nice..different but nice..your not to direct..you have;nt said e.c's name once ..lol..o.k..we know you battling him..but give him one shout out..lol..

'you can't hold my weight like a eleghant with pelacan feet'!!!--PRICELESS..!
YOU DID'NT THROW ALOT OF PUNCH'S BUT YA FLOW,EMOTION AN JUST OVERALL SKILL TOOK THIS ONE..

VOTE=OMEN..