RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-05, 04:49 PM   #16
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E396 20B2

so u think all whites are punk rockers and all blacks are rappers?
or are u sayin that punk rock/rap is the racial stereotype?
Old 08-07-05, 11:26 PM   #17
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EE26 E099

white trying to be black erks the hell outta me.........

black trying to be white...... hey..... the niggas juss tryin to get ahead.......

'respect'

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05, 11:27 PM   #18
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 0825 899A

Damn Right.....................

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-05, 12:50 AM   #19
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: D8D6 6AE6

man yall kids that come in every thread like this talking about "what is acting black or white supposed to mean?" are really starting to piss me off...

yeah its a stereotype but everyone knows the stereotypes...

the black stereotype is pants saggin thug that loves hip hop...
the white stereotype is polo and khakis rich kid that loves rock...

all of you knew what he meant when he said that...so shut the fuck up and quit taking up all the space any time someone makes one of thes threads...are stereotypes bad? arguably...but everyone knows what the standard stereotypes are...

that being said...id say a wigger is more annoying than an uncle tom...

everytime i see a wigger trying to be a thug that i know is just a pussy in huge clothes i go into a rage and want to smack him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up and get a belt...if you had to practice the black accent before you started talking like that youre a pussy...if you grew up around all black people then i have no problem with you...

rich black kids that try to act like thugs are just as annoying...why are most white people scared of them? they are just as pussy as wiggers...they talk tough but theyll start telling names before the cop even gets the cuffs on...and they always want to fight 20 to 1 or jump somebody...what the fuck is that shit...man they piss me off...

black people trying to 'act white' usually just means a rich black kid that gets good grades and doesnt talk with a fake accent that he didnt grow up with...i have less than no problem with them...im proud of them for keeping it real and not trying to be something theyre not...the only people that hate on them are the rich black kids that are trying to be thugs when their parents drive lexuses...its like you cant try to make something for yourself or all the wannabe thugs are gonna be hating on you calling you an uncle tom...and people wonder why black people dont have nothing...

so bottom line...i dont have a problem with anyone white or black that sticks to their roots and keeps it real...and i do have a problem with the faggots that use their 300 dollar a week allowance to go buy matching gear then tell everyone that they hustled for it...while they practice their fake accent and take 45 minutes to get ready every morning...

and thats word...

if you have a problem with ^this dont bother posting...just write it all down in a letter and seal it up and burn it...ill get it as soon as i get to heaven...

see...you feel better already dont you...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-05, 01:00 AM   #20
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

^^^^ werd, i was actually thinkin the exact same thing (which was 'u know wtf he was talkin about') but for the people actin like they were confused i just sed wat the stereotype was in actuality

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-08-05, 02:19 AM   #21
Entee
New to RV

IP: 1727 AB2C

im with them ^^^. wiggas just crack me up.
Old 08-08-05, 01:50 PM   #22
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D166 FDF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
man yall kids that come in every thread like this talking about "what is acting black or white supposed to mean?" are really starting to piss me off...

yeah its a stereotype but everyone knows the stereotypes...

the black stereotype is pants saggin thug that loves hip hop...
the white stereotype is polo and khakis rich kid that loves rock...

all of you knew what he meant when he said that...so shut the fuck up and quit taking up all the space any time someone makes one of thes threads...are stereotypes bad? arguably...but everyone knows what the standard stereotypes are...

that being said...id say a wigger is more annoying than an uncle tom...

everytime i see a wigger trying to be a thug that i know is just a pussy in huge clothes i go into a rage and want to smack him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up and get a belt...if you had to practice the black accent before you started talking like that youre a pussy...if you grew up around all black people then i have no problem with you...

rich black kids that try to act like thugs are just as annoying...why are most white people scared of them? they are just as pussy as wiggers...they talk tough but theyll start telling names before the cop even gets the cuffs on...and they always want to fight 20 to 1 or jump somebody...what the fuck is that shit...man they piss me off...

black people trying to 'act white' usually just means a rich black kid that gets good grades and doesnt talk with a fake accent that he didnt grow up with...i have less than no problem with them...im proud of them for keeping it real and not trying to be something theyre not...the only people that hate on them are the rich black kids that are trying to be thugs when their parents drive lexuses...its like you cant try to make something for yourself or all the wannabe thugs are gonna be hating on you calling you an uncle tom...and people wonder why black people dont have nothing...

so bottom line...i dont have a problem with anyone white or black that sticks to their roots and keeps it real...and i do have a problem with the faggots that use their 300 dollar a week allowance to go buy matching gear then tell everyone that they hustled for it...while they practice their fake accent and take 45 minutes to get ready every morning...

and thats word...

if you have a problem with ^this dont bother posting...just write it all down in a letter and seal it up and burn it...ill get it as soon as i get to heaven...

see...you feel better already dont you...

^^good post.

agree with you except for some parts...the fake accent ...maybe that's who they are inside.Just cause they rich....that makes them pussy?I don't believe money alone allows you to make that judgement.If inside a white boy is a thug lovin hip-hop..and he wants an accent to show it off in the outside...then so be it...regardless of whether or not he is rich or poor.

And no...I am not white muther fucker.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-05, 05:06 PM   #23
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: B12C B172

I think thats kinda lame... Figuring your just creating a stereotype for both racis's. Basically I look at like, some people act certain ways. Some ways are not really percieved as correct for them, as others is... i dunno, fuck both ways... LoL

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 08-09-05, 05:39 AM   #24
Reflekt

IP: 2029 97B3

^i feel u on that..LoL especially the last part.
Old 08-09-05, 07:03 PM   #25
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macreep
Black tryna be white....white person tryna be black has become normal nowdays

But.....Indian beats em both...esspecially Indian from Trinidad.LoL

agreed except that indian part
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote