RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
wordz ahgod 5 100.00%
allikwarawkilla 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-06, 03:44 AM   #1
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

allikwarawkilla vs wordz ahgod

IP: 666A 5381

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
sinful can't vote not me but asked by wordz 2 ban from vote on here...
no hate votes full normal votes no short n sweet crap...

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 09-22-06 at 03:44 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Closed - Expired battle win
Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla  
Old 09-19-06, 03:57 AM   #2
System

allikwarawkilla has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-19-06 03:57 AM.

Old 09-19-06, 04:53 AM   #3
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

u got 2 days,23 hours,59 minutes,and 59 seconds left,til ya time of death,there's 2 ways,twin towers,dat were destroyed within a matter of minutes,so wit ya las 59 seconds,leave ya most admiral owned'em lessons,b4 owned'em gets him/

im under pressure,use caution when i reach up in da dresser,call me crazy cuz i kill cats 4 business n pleasure,i thought about losin 2 u but it doesnt measure,cuz i feed my lines wit ethol n ensure,coke dat blow ya mind injured,welcome ya self 2 my lyrical sciptures,i plan 2 paint artisic lyrical pictures,dat minute da pen touches da pad it raptures,wordz ahgod jus b happy cuz ya got ya own chapter,cuz my punches leave marks,remarkably like those of raptors,fuck the win its ya soul i wanna capture,have u feel da 6th sense like
tribal soul dancers,acceptin ya loss is thee only answer,cuz u stand no chance like those wit colon cancer.not even if ya verse was stolen n tampered,goodnite son cuz daddy's done changin ya pamper!

dunno im high n twisted so i gave it my best dont care much 4 da battles n e ways i more lyrical wit actual songs not battle shit good luck fam

my first battle since comin back 2 rv

lyrical hustla dont sleep rv

if i reply 2 ya post return da love heres my links
Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla  
Old 09-20-06, 01:13 PM   #4
System

IP: 27E2 8442

Wordz Ahgod has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-20-06 01:13 PM.

Old 09-20-06, 09:44 PM   #5
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: FC94 E1E4

Dawg...please, I'll str8 murder you till you tossed at my feet bleeding
I aint worried bout your raps...
Im more worried bout my IQ dropping if you keep speaking
I wont even keep reading, you soft nigga, I'll fold you wrong till your back crunch
I'll give you a lunchbox with coolaid...that way, you can say you ones packed a punch
bitch, you suck too much to live...I can tell how bad your lips hurt
I would say you full of bitch moves too, but honestly....I still havent seen your sister
I'll stomp till the ribs burst, Then smack you till it looks like the wall's bleeding
Coz I just hope I drop my verse first....
that way I'll catch voters before they decide to stop reading

8 quick w/e type of lines

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod  
Old 09-20-06, 09:46 PM   #6
Wordz AhGod

Dawg...please, I'll str8 murder you till you tossed at my feet bleeding
I aint worried bout your raps...
Im more worried bout my IQ dropping if you keep speaking
I wont even keep reading, you soft nigga, I'll fold you wrong till your back crunch
I'll give you a lunchbox with coolaid...that way, you can say you ones packed a punch
bitch, you suck too much to live...I can tell how bad your lips hurt
I would say you full of bitch moves too, but honestly....I still havent seen your sister
I'll stomp till the ribs burst, Then smack you till it looks like the wall's bleeding
Coz I just hope I drop my verse first....
that way I'll catch voters before they decide to stop reading

8 quick w/e type of lines..

Old 09-21-06, 03:17 PM   #7
Wordz AhGod

uppin this shit..... ..... ......

Old 09-21-06, 04:55 PM   #8
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: A5EF 9702

Voted For: Wordz Ahgod

Words-You knew you didnt have to come anywhere near decent to beat him...you had 1 good bar..which was your first...rest just rhymed lol...still good way to get a win i guess...idk y u complained me facing ppl who suck...when all the ppl i face are better than this fag.
overall just better verse..stay up.

whateverurnameis-Terrible..your strucutre is awefull and ur shit has no meaning..talking tuff is not going to diss ur partner...shit ur crazy cuz u kill ppl? u dont kill ppl okay...and your most self glorification....up on everything no hate str8 facts.

v/wordz ahgod

Old 09-21-06, 07:23 PM   #9
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

HOW WOUL U KNO THE SIT U TALKIN IS FACTS U DONT KNOW ME NIGGA N WTF WAS WRONG WIT DAT VERSE? i swear u hataz must b scared 2 realize and admit i got talents whether it b battlin cats or rhymin facts but w/e uppin this bitch...btw wordz u gotta b sick if u talkin bout my sis n she only a kid

Old 09-21-06, 07:44 PM   #10
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 5285 DC82

Voted For: Wordz Ahgod

rofl I love reading alikwar's post about anything, I can imagine the way he speaks in real life, just yelling everything out, no pausing no breathing just nutting out and making no sense.

Ok to the battle. one sided.
Punches are not even visible in Ali's verse, Words you have some decent punches, like the IQ line
Closer is decent, overall its a decent drop.

Alikwar,bro, I knwop you gonna come in here with your usual "calling me a hater, saying I dont knwo shit, and basiclyl getting all but hurt over a net battle.
But on the real, your verse sucked man, theres no structure (pressing enter at the end of each line)
theres no punches.
On the real bro, just cause it rhymes doesnt mean its dope. You lost this, so be a man suck it up,take time to learn and try again.

*waits for Alik to start his ramblings*

Old 09-21-06, 09:58 PM   #11
Wordz AhGod

sorry but I just jotted shit down with out looking at it really. lol... just give me the win.

Old 09-22-06, 02:29 AM   #12
Wordz AhGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
HOW WOUL U KNO THE SIT U TALKIN IS FACTS U DONT KNOW ME NIGGA N WTF WAS WRONG WIT DAT VERSE? i swear u hataz must b scared 2 realize and admit i got talents whether it b battlin cats or rhymin facts but w/e uppin this bitch...btw wordz u gotta b sick if u talkin bout my sis n she only a kid

STFU dawg. This aint gonna turn into one of those threads where you post a thousand fucking times. Im sure your grown up to know that niggaz on the net dont give a fuck about me or you or our feelings. so stop getting but hurt on some stupid shit. I didn't even try nore care for this battle and I'll still come out with the W' man. Dont that shit mean something to you? or does it just mean that I got dick riders and everyone is a hater and everything the sites been doing up till this time in which you came in and drop'd a verse is wrong. Just be humble about shit and no one'll fuck with you.

Old 09-22-06, 02:24 PM   #13
SINISTER
Under Oath

This was feedback posted for Wordz Ahgod

IP: F8C0 2149

Checking pollz............................................. ...................
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER  
Old 09-22-06, 04:51 PM   #14
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

nah....ysdat but u know wut since u showed up in my threads again let me ask ya sumtin rememba dat map u made of where i lived?why dont u refresh mimesis memo cuz he swear i neva told n e 1 where i stayed if they wanted 2 bring it of course its n god nw cuz i moved but hey since i kno ya'll like butt buddies n shit u can help ram his memory pussyya'll kno damn well my verse wasnt bad thistime 4 a battle verse but fuck off

Old 09-22-06, 05:56 PM   #15
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 24E2 01DA

You have a serious problem, i think they call it birth.