RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-04, 12:02 AM   #16
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

i'm tellin u its p diddy....i aint gonna get into it right now....but he is a power hungry 2 faced lil bitch who blew up after biggie died,..even made songs that blew up....he even started rappin...when before he was just dancin around in videos barely showin his face....he always had money,but he didnt have fame or power like he did after.......n now he is known,even amongst white ppl,if u mention p diddy even rockers know who that is....dave letterman,j leno..u name it..he had the perfect opportunity,noone would suspect him..everyone would point fingers at suge.........look beyond the obvious...who benefited the most out of biggie's death................p diddy....if it was revenge...not enough time passed for that not to be suspected..n if they didnt care about being suspected ,they would've done it right away.........it was p diddy........he never looked genuine to me when he was sayin all this bs bout he lost his best friend...
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 12:17 AM   #17
Inception
look at this

IP: 8B67 2952

naw it was gangstaz that killed pac an copz that killed biggie
Old 07-27-04, 01:28 PM   #18
RapMisstress
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 17E2 6DB9

Nah that P diddy theory is not right, I agree with Ghost that nigga who was aprt of the CRIPS in compton Orlando Anderson was involved in Tupac death he was the one tupac stomped on that night in Vegas and then a year later Orlando was murdered. And the cops was involved in Biggie and I think Suge knows about both murders, but like suge said even if he know he wouldn't tell cuz he ain't no snitch. So Suge knows.
Old 07-27-04, 04:03 PM   #19
Kizza
New Jack

Text Record: 3-5
IP: FDD6 AE15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapMisstress
Nah that P diddy theory is not right, I agree with Ghost that nigga who was aprt of the CRIPS in compton Orlando Anderson was involved in Tupac death he was the one tupac stomped on that night in Vegas and then a year later Orlando was murdered. And the cops was involved in Biggie and I think Suge knows about both murders, but like suge said even if he know he wouldn't tell cuz he ain't no snitch. So Suge knows.

I believe Suge Knight had 2Pac killed....I also think Dre had a lot to do with introducing Orlando Anderson and Suge. remember 2Pac dissed Dre by saying 'we shook Dre that punk ass, now we outta the closet'...2Pac was planning on leaving Death Row and starting his own record label on the East Coast w/the Outlawz. I saw an interview on which he states he and a friend to remain nameless were about to jump off with an East Coast record label, and there has been some speculation that he was talking to Damon Dash n Jay Z at that time. This interview was about a week and a half before he was killed. This would have been bad business for Aftermath, but good business for 2Pac's new label, and Bad Boy. Dre was still tight with Suge, and introduced him to Orlando Anderson. The hit was made easier by the fact that 2Pac trusted Suge. I also read an interview with Ice Cube after pac was shot and he said ' Pac's death is a real tragedy, but he was using too many names on his songs'

As for B.I.G., P-Diddy had nothing to do with it. He was a patsy all the way along, and true although he did get rich off notorious, he would have done it either way. If Notorious lived Bad Boy would have still been huge strictly based upon notorious. P-Diddy might not have gotten as big, but up until BIG's death P-diddy was content to let another nigga make his money for him. When he lost BIG he realized he had to show that he had at least soaked up a little game from being in the booth with one of the best on the mic. The LAPD is FAMOUS for it's cover-up jobs they do for their officers. They have more dirty cops than Mexico.

B.A.M.

Breathless Arresting Mindscapes

Kizza

Shy

Ruff-tuff-thug

Raw Killa

Cruelintentionz
Old 07-27-04, 05:46 PM   #20
SixX da FinisH
.:Im Bac ... Fukk Wit me:.

Text Record: 3-4
IP: 3240 794D

i have no idea bout it but it would be fucked if suge was involved

...-=Im Back=-...
...SixX da FinisH...

Im That Sikk... Hate On Me... Faggots...

Send a message via AIM to SixX da FinisH   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 07:55 PM   #21
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

thats why i do what i do.....n yall are lil highschool kids......everyone is sayin suge.....like i said,look beyond the obvious.....who gained the most out of this.......maybe more than one person had motive......but puffy gained the most... c'mon think about it...would u really put it past him?...think about how he fucked over shyne......i could think of a million other reasons to back this
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 07:57 PM   #22
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: A621 A1C1

i dont think this will ever be solved correctly.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 08:22 PM   #23
Kizza
New Jack

Text Record: 3-5
IP: FDD6 AE15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
thats why i do what i do.....n yall are lil highschool kids......everyone is sayin suge.....like i said,look beyond the obvious.....who gained the most out of this.......maybe more than one person had motive......but puffy gained the most... c'mon think about it...would u really put it past him?...think about how he fucked over shyne......i could think of a million other reasons to back this

you give puff too much credit. just like he did with shyne, he let another nigga make his money for him.

B.A.M.

Breathless Arresting Mindscapes

Kizza

Shy

Ruff-tuff-thug

Raw Killa

Cruelintentionz
Old 07-29-04, 01:59 AM   #24
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Text Record: 5-9
Lightbulb

IP: 8493 686E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizza
I believe Suge Knight had 2Pac killed....I also think Dre had a lot to do with introducing Orlando Anderson and Suge. remember 2Pac dissed Dre by saying 'we shook Dre that punk ass, now we outta the closet'...2Pac was planning on leaving Death Row and starting his own record label on the East Coast w/the Outlawz. I saw an interview on which he states he and a friend to remain nameless were about to jump off with an East Coast record label, and there has been some speculation that he was talking to Damon Dash n Jay Z at that time. This interview was about a week and a half before he was killed. This would have been bad business for Aftermath, but good business for 2Pac's new label, and Bad Boy. Dre was still tight with Suge, and introduced him to Orlando Anderson. The hit was made easier by the fact that 2Pac trusted Suge. I also read an interview with Ice Cube after pac was shot and he said ' Pac's death is a real tragedy, but he was using too many names on his songs'

As for B.I.G., P-Diddy had nothing to do with it. He was a patsy all the way along, and true although he did get rich off notorious, he would have done it either way. If Notorious lived Bad Boy would have still been huge strictly based upon notorious. P-Diddy might not have gotten as big, but up until BIG's death P-diddy was content to let another nigga make his money for him. When he lost BIG he realized he had to show that he had at least soaked up a little game from being in the booth with one of the best on the mic. The LAPD is FAMOUS for it's cover-up jobs they do for their officers. They have more dirty cops than Mexico.

latinkitten im sry but u a total idiot if u think p.diddy had n e thing 2 do wit B.i.G's murder y would he kill him 4 1 if at the time n still in out present biggie was makin bad boy into wut it is now w/o biggie diddy was nuttin....
as for suge n pac kizza rite partly....see 2pac yes was gonna go 2 a different label but it wasnt no roc a fella shit he was gonna start his own label n suge didnt like dat idea n i can prove dat fact if u listen 2 until the end of time cd
cuz there's at least 4-5 songs on there where 2pac mention's jay-z but not in a friendly but dissin way as far as dre c'mon RESURRECTION movie bout 2pac funded by aftermath n shady records along wit pac's family n friends c'mon lets b honest wit ourselves yea suge's puss ass probly knows who killed pac big but like dude said "even if i knew i aint snitch" dis shit aint ever gonna b solved at least not while were life if ever like niggaz say lapd worse than mexico where racial shit still lives a lil at least back in those days buut no 1 got da balls enough 2 re-open da case n solve for fear wut will happen 2 them cuz we all know da murderer still alive sum where livin it up n if shit is re-opened im sure he got da same strings he did back then so he/she will find out n he/she will jus stop who eva investigatin da shit its a neva endin trail 2 nuttin but more spectulation n hypthesis unless da actual killer's or suge say sumtin da case's will neva truly b closed-dats my thought peace

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES
Old 07-29-04, 02:21 PM   #25
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 07C8 9C8D

COuld be tru but there are alot of fan that like to put pranks so then agian i dun't know

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04, 11:59 PM   #26
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Text Record: 5-9
IP: 251B 726E

i dont prank jus bare facts n if ya'll look into n open ya eyes u'd see i was statin da truth peace luv

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES