RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-04, 12:03 AM   #1
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Wassup everybody

IP: D4CB 508F

Nah I ain't back yet but I got a lil 16 I spit on this track wit 2 other catz and I wanna know what y'all think.......so holla at me and please leave some good feed, good looks to all who post

Verse 1: Fortify
Verse 2: So Easy
Verse 3: Triple_N

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/triplenmusic.htm
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-04, 12:12 AM   #2
Meziaa.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 947A 2011

Ok ok...

I can honestly say this is probably the best shit i've heard on this site so far ...
Lotta these people have ego's but not really that nice, you know how that go...

I think fortify shined on this track, feeling his flow, voice, his style is cool....and lyrics was real, basically feeling the overall verse and content...

So Easy, Pretty coo, Lyrics as straight, flow was onpoint, Rode beat well....Over straight verse....

Triple N, Nice voice, lyrics and you know the works, rode the beat good...Kinda fell off sometime but caught back on like that...

I felt this, most decent track i've heard so far, so keep doing yall..

Good shit.

One.
Old 11-11-04, 12:57 AM   #3
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 78D8 9CA9

welcome back playa. whats up with the t-squad ish? Clear them thangs. Anyways - song is aight. First cat is pretty good. Good flow, lyrics and emotion matches track well. Hook is nice too. This ya crew or what? So easy flows good too man. This verse is prolly a little better than Fortify's. "Gotta work harder so my kids kids kids can EAT" dope line. NNN - come off this so rugged man. Ya voice is mos def original, and stands out. Only critisism is switch ya flow up a bit. Its original, but almost monotone. Get the emotion workin and switch up ya flow and its sick man. 1

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-04, 06:53 AM   #4
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meziaa.
Ok ok...

I can honestly say this is probably the best shit i've heard on this site so far ...
Lotta these people have ego's but not really that nice, you know how that go...

I think fortify shined on this track, feeling his flow, voice, his style is cool....and lyrics was real, basically feeling the overall verse and content...

So Easy, Pretty coo, Lyrics as straight, flow was onpoint, Rode beat well....Over straight verse....

Triple N, Nice voice, lyrics and you know the works, rode the beat good...Kinda fell off sometime but caught back on like that...

I felt this, most decent track i've heard so far, so keep doing yall..

Good shit.

One.

It's apparent you only listen to your own tracks. And, that only IF you rap at all.

tah tah

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-04, 10:19 AM   #5
Meziaa.
New to RV

IP: 70A9 C9CB

^Wtf?

Actually....If you look up and down this forum i've almost replied to everyfucking thread in here....

I heard yours and you ain't too much to brag about, and yes I do spit and yes I am a female spittin, problem?...But If I was so big on myself i'd post tracks every three seconds...

And what are you getting offended for? I replied to THIS thread with my, WITH MY OWN OPINION...
So i'm guessing you're trying to say you are better then who ever was on this collab? YOU need to get over yourself.

One.
And I don't BEEF back and forth, so this is my last time in here.
Old 11-11-04, 10:53 AM   #6
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: E5EB 11E6

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow]

Pretty Hot Track Here...Triple, Fortify, and So Easy Doing There Thing. The Lyrics Were Aight In This Song....Everyone Hit A Nice Flow Here...

Yo Triple I Wouldn't Mind Collabing With Ya.....I'm Working On My Flow Right Now...Trying To Get The Whole Flow Down...I Was Working On Just Hitting Da Ryhmes Wit Snares but Now I Just Wanna Straight Flow....

But Yea...You, Me, Fluid, and Di Game....Would Be Nice.....

Holla Back Pimp

~R~
Old 11-11-04, 01:40 PM   #7
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

wow, this track is dope, good beat,first dude has great mic presence and flow, this shit is hot man, second dude is on point too, and triple, you know you good too, holla when you get back, we''ll finish our tracks......can't wait..1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 11-11-04, 03:33 PM   #8
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

lyrics were nice yall had a good flow .......and delivery..... you all came equal .......this was some nice shit right here....stay up
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-04, 04:11 PM   #9
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

^ i agree with Method.. this was a hott track of course coming from Triple N... always bringin' hot shit to the site.. uhmm fortify was pretty good, so easy had sum nice lyrics and u fell off but only at one point, shit was dope can't wait to collab...
Old 11-12-04, 07:44 AM   #10
Shi-1
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: D07B FAE9

yea this was tight....yo triple N you remind me of Xibit a little with the voice! Im sure you've heard that before tho.
Nice piece !
I also listened to a few more pieces....all were hot. flow is fire!
Also was feelin verse 2's flow for Rep Ur Set big time!
that whole song was hot!
peace!

*SHIESTY~ ONE*

*HAPPY~HOLIDAYZ~BITCHEZ*

*SHISTEY~ ONE*

HELLO! well ummm
CLICK TO HEAR MY SHORT ODE TO RAPVERSE "
Old 11-14-04, 12:51 PM   #11
the omen
tha illest

IP: 0825 899A

ha ha, love the beat. the original is one of my favs. first guy comes pretty descent. flow on point but not completely developed yet. second guy comes better with flow. a lil more interesting. but NNN came tha hottest, sometimes your flow seems forced tho. but you got what it takes n i wouldnt mind collabing with u in tha future. get at me. o yea the track is nice, not all the hype i was expecting. plus the original w/ pharoh n sp are not to be comparable with. but u did ya thing. good shit

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-04, 03:32 PM   #12
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

im listenin to it right now........ feelin the beat...... Fortify was the best on this i think..... for sum reason it sounds like so easy and fortify recorded it and then yall sent it to tripl n and he added sumthin to it afterwards.... Triple N has done alot better before like on that rep ya set track, but it was overall decent

this one of the good tracks i heard on this even tho the chorus doesnt seem to go with the rest of the song.... its good, but it sounds like yall juss added that in and didnt think about writin a good chorus... i think juss havin that sampled voice alil louder or sumthin woulda been better

the order of best verses would go fortify, triple n, and then so easy but no one was bad....... so easy's was just really short..... i aint got mush more to say............ pretty good track...... best one i heard on the site this week

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-24-04, 02:50 PM   #13
J-Glass #77
New to RV

IP: B90B FC58

Sup! Girl Your a little hot head ha
Well i'm just droppin you a message to give u support on yo up and coming project. I feel u on the whole beefin back and fourth. That never seems to solve anything cause most of these niggas and tricks thing their shit is hot and really don't even know about hip hop Jay-Glass #77

Actually....If you look up and down this forum i've almost replied to everyfucking thread in here....

I heard yours and you ain't too much to brag about, and yes I do spit and yes I am a female spittin, problem?...But If I was so big on myself i'd post tracks every three seconds...

And what are you getting offended for? I replied to THIS thread with my, WITH MY OWN OPINION...
So i'm guessing you're trying to say you are better then who ever was on this collab? YOU need to get over yourself.

One.
And I don't BEEF back and forth, so this is my last time in here.[/b][/QUOTE]
Old 12-04-04, 09:50 PM   #14
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 62FB 8947

aiight listenin':

1st verse: First thing, nice quality. Nice flow. I liked the lyrics. This was nice verse. I was feelin' this. Very nice.

Hook: damn, that was nice hook. I like how y'all did it. nice shit.

2nd verse: second dude, nice. Nice voice and quality. Flow was good too. Lyrics were nice. I was feelin' this guy too. Very nice.

hook again. Damn likin' this song so far. weerd...

3rd verse: Triple. weerd.. Nice flow for this. Nice ish. Lyrics were nice. good on this. Yo voice differs from other 2 a lot which makes it nice.

OVerall, I really liked this track. Beat was dope. The only thing I thought y'all should have done was put hook after triple's verse. But overall, ill track. I give it a 9.5/10.. props poc

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 12-05-04, 12:27 PM   #15
I. Mind
G.Y.T.

Text Record: 2-3
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: DFAE D296

damn this was straight up dope, i love the chorus on here it's ingenius lol, my favorite verse was the last one where both of ya do it, damn i never would of thought of those rhymes, you 2 are officially on the top 5 audio emcee's on this site in my list