RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-05, 08:22 AM   #781
Lord.Wun
Flyweight

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Old 02-23-05, 04:22 PM   #782
Sub-0
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 596C 2677

I have an unexplained vote in this battle

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=178431

You were banned for cheating.. report disregarded
Old 02-24-05, 09:32 PM   #783
Technical
23-7, 16 Knockouts

Text Record: 24-9
IP: 847F A168

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=178819
^^^in my battle with celerity there was an unexplained vote..could you please dq dat and plus he's a crew member..lol thanks man

Unexplained votes removed
Old 02-25-05, 04:11 PM   #784
Khaos_daRenegade
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-8
IP: 0E25 3CDC

in my battle with young phrophet he used an alias to vote for himself check the ip numbers they are the same hes a fuckin cheater and i should get the win heres the link http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175255
i hope you all take action right away he should be banned

Handled

LYRICALLY KILLIN BITCHES
Old 02-25-05, 10:08 PM   #785
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Strobe......
in Advance because i wanna up all my battles before i leave, i'm tellin you that i have 8 battles currently open, an in one of them i state that i cant be dq'ed for having more than 5 because you said i can make it a rule, so i'm telling you this because.....i dont wanna be dq'ed from any of my battles if somebody were too complain, is that aight homeboy?

You won't be able to be dq'ed in any of the battles that mention it since they have to agree to the rules first. The older battles are fair game to be dq'ed

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 07:38 AM   #786
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=178406
^^^
That shit is not fair, re-=open the battle

You will need to talk to Zeus' since he was the one who asked for it to be closed because you had more than 5 battles opened.. and that battle didn't mention anything in the rules about not dq-able for more than 5 battles

Old 02-26-05, 03:46 PM   #787
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP: 43A4 0C56

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...d.php?p=1986317
Is it me or am i being hated on this site? fucking jesus, remove that silly vote please strobe

it was at the most 50 chars, da fuck is that? ''Hotshh was better because i said so''...he may as well of said that, tired of these bitches man

Unexplained votes removed

Old 02-27-05, 02:50 PM   #788
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: 888C 2BD4

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...63&page=2&pp=15

unexplained votes removed please

Whose vote was unexplained?
Old 02-27-05, 04:44 PM   #789
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=179252
^
My battle versus Cin whatever the fuck the rest of his name is, shit dont matter anyway lol

I'm just saying, in advance because he set the battle up without even asking, but yeah in advance, hotshh's votes, skriptz votes, an any establishment crew votes will be dq'ed, an any of there aliases, because This dudes alias is in the establishment an skriptz an hotshhh always vote against me because they always hatin on me, so they will be automatically dq'ed because of the reazons stated about, Peace

Old 02-27-05, 06:29 PM   #790
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179267
^^^
Forget the above thread strobe

Heres the deal a'right..................

He ducked my callout last night, an today...under the name Mark Antony, then he says he gotta go, an signs in under the alias I have the battle with Cin somthin or other, an used a shit load of personals againt me, okay now heres the problem.....

He set the battle up without asking, an i never duck battles so i accepted, an just drop a usual battle verse, not really any personals because i didnt KNOW IT WAS HIM, An heres why...The alias in which he battled me under (link in the above post) ....he claimed was another person, Him, Zeus an Kronoz started the God Squad crew claiming they were 3 seperate people, he signed in on diffrent occassions with each of those 3 aliases claiming ta be 3 seperate people, now he's trying ta say that i knew it was him all along, an by the my verse an the tlink in this post, you can tell i didnt, the link in this post is basically proof he was cheating an swaying for votes ta get an advantage over me,because he knew if he battled under the name Mark Antony #(which he claimed Didnt have any slots open as ta why he changed aliases ta battle) then i would have been able ta throw personals at him, so strobe, soprry ta keep bothering you like this, but lately theres alot of hate an harresemnt from the establishment crew an people associated in any way with them, but close this battle for the long ass reasons stated above, i posted the link in this thread as proof ta how he swayed, cheated an manipulated a win, so action should be taken, because its more hassell than its worth, if ya dont understand, then get at me an i'll try an explain any of your questions best i can

Peace

From what I can tell, you want me to close the battle because he used an alias? Sorry, but aliases are allowed, usually so that people with big records/established names don't get d/r'ed, but a drawback of it is that the other person battling may not know who the person is... so that being the case, it isn't enough to ask that the battle be closed

Old 02-27-05, 07:50 PM   #791
Kronos

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3E48 5D71

Kronos is a different person. this is an alias, strobe knows it for reasons i wont say, but i am a different person from cinc and zeus.
Old 02-27-05, 07:50 PM   #792
Red Stroke
I'm Back....

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 93C0 D1DD

^^^Lol Yo Strobe Peep THis Right Here This Kid Knew Who I Was Coz I Revealed Myself In LL, And Kronos And I Aint The Same Person But Peep This When I Revealed Myself He Came And Posted In There So He Know's And How Did I Sway And Munipulate >???

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...rid=36617<br />
Old 02-28-05, 07:40 AM   #793
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
From what I can tell, you want me to close the battle because he used an alias? Sorry, but aliases are allowed, usually so that people with big records/established names don't get d/r'ed, but a drawback of it is that the other person battling may not know who the person is... so that being the case, it isn't enough to ask that the battle be closed

So uhm, Lying about who you are too use personals against me, an pretending too be other people just so he can Have an ADVANTAGE In our battle, isnt enought too close the battle?
But yet Going 2 lines over the limit like in my battle with Audios is?

Your a fucking idiot Strobe

Old 02-28-05, 07:47 AM   #794
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Concerning Cinc above post, go check out what e is trying too say, HE SAYS HE GAVE THE CINC ACCOUNT TOO KRONOS, Now you know why I THOUGHT IT WASNT HIM
In the thread above he contradicted himself, HE SAYS I KNEW IT WAS HIM, But he gave that account too Kronos apparently, aBut nowthey are both saying Him an Kronos are diffrent people????????

THERE IS SOMTHING GO ON, Check it out, Krtonos even came an posted IN HERE, an this has nothing ta do with him, how did he know what i was even talking about?
See?

This shit aint right, you have dq'ed me from 19 battles for basically nothing in the past, now i want this shit dq'ed because ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL

He says he gave that account too KRONOS, An he wouldnt battle me under his name Mark Antony so HOW THE FUCK WAS I TOO KNOW IT WAS HIM???

Just close the battle Strobe

Old 02-28-05, 05:30 PM   #795
Red Stroke
I'm Back....

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 93C0 D1DD

Kronos Didn't Want It Any More And Gave It Right Back To Me, Ish, You Can Never Take A Loss Man, Strobe Please Ban This Fool For What He Said